I’m an unpublished author of science fiction
Agents and publishers, if I’ve queried you and you have googled my name, you may have questions about my publishing history. Please click here for explanation.
Sign up for my newsletter here! I promise never to spam you.
I hope to keep you updated about what I’m working on, and, when applicable, information about book releases and exclusive excerpts.
All images, except for aesthetics and covers under “Works” are, unless otherwise indicated, mine.
- Writer In Motion Week 4: The Professional EditorIt’s the final week! I got the awesome services of Kota Rayne. They had really nice things to say about my story, especially the two things I know are … Continue reading
- Writer In Motion Week 3- The CP EditI had two really awesome CPs assigned to me this week! I really enjoyed reading their stories, and their comments on mine were so helpful. The main thing they … Continue reading
- Writer In Motion Week 2: The Self EditWelcome to anooooother week! Unlike last season, I didn’t jump immediately into self-editing. In fact, I put it off, mostly because I didn’t have a plan. Last year I … Continue reading
- Writer in Motion Week One: The First DraftLast week, I blogged my first impressions on this season’s prompt. I knew I wanted to write from a male point of view, and I wanted to do something … Continue reading
- Writer In Motion First ImpressionsHello and welcome to another season of Writer In Motion. This prompt is not what I was expecting! Especially after last season! Unlike last year, when I looked at … Continue reading